Expression of Interest
There isn’t a consumer in Australia today that isn’t transacting with at least 1 company that uses our product, such is the depth of penetration of our product in the Australian market. This adoption by the Australian market has been due to a very simple strategy: build a product that is 10x better than what is currently available to Customer Insights & Research teams today.
We are a technology startup transitioning into scaleup mode with investment from leading VC funds both here in Australia and in the US. The company is led by industry and domain experts including an ex-executive from Twitter and Google, and shares board members with companies like Yahoo. By joining Kapiche, you get a front-row seat to scaling a company from Australia to being a global leader.
What Does Kapiche Actually Do?
Organizations are collecting enormous amounts of customer feedback, but current solutions for understanding and actioning this data are expensive and slow to produce results. Kapiche is an AI-powered customer insights solution to solve this problem. Over 85% of data in the world is unstructured, such as customer opinions, sourced from customer surveys and reviews - Kapiche assists businesses in understanding these opinions and the impact they are having on the bottom line.
Kapiche was founded in 2017 by Kris and Ryan, with the mission to revolutionize business intelligence, and create a world where organizations make human-centric decisions and every voice is heard. Since then, the team has expanded to more than 25 individuals across Sales, CX, Product, and Engineering, with geographic expansion to the US.
And What Is Kapiche's Culture?
Teams are built, not assembled. We understand who the right people are to join our team. Once we find them, we invest in their success. We are a team of builders embarking on a challenging journey together. The challenge gives us the opportunity to grow which is something we actively seek. Our leaders lead through giving context and clarity, not by assuming control. We are exceptional operators who hold ourselves and each other to high standards. We communicate honestly, directly and considerately because we want to improve ourselves and each other. We take our time to evaluate and often disagree on the best path forward but, once that path is decided, we commit. We understand that our company ceases to exist without customers. Therefore, we are relentless in our pursuit of making our customers successful.
Kapiche has just completed a Seed Prime fundraising round led by US VC fund Moxxie whose partners include ex-Execs of Twitter and Google and a current board member of Yahoo. Moxxie joins a stable of investors here in Australia including our lead investor Main Sequence Ventures.
Kapiche is looking for new team members to fuel our growth. We have grown at 150% YoY over the last two years and have an exciting period of expansion ahead of us.
If you're interested working at Kapiche and believe joining us will:
- provide you with an opportunity for career advancement, professional development, and personal satisfaction, and
- that your skills are something that we can utilise in this next stage of our grow, then
We would absolutely love to hear from you. We can't guarantee that you'll join right away but you might just be first in line for when a role opens up matching your skills.
We have a pretty killer suite of benefits, which are always being reviewed and updated. Check out a selection here:
- Competitive salary + equity options
- Hybrid work environment - chose to work wherever you do your best work, this means you can work in-office, from home or your happy balance of both
- Flexible work culture - We encourage you to work in the way that works for you - that means flexible working hours
- Encouragement and support to learn with yearly Learning & Development budgets (1K & up to 5 paid days off, pa)
- Team activities and regular social gatherings
- Paid parental and personal leave - Currently 12 weeks for the primary caregiver (Kapiche tops up government payments) + 2 weeks for the secondary caregiver (in addition to the Government's Dad and Partner Pay)
- Wellbeing allowance
- Barista-made coffee - Free morning coffee by the best local barista at the Brisbane HQ
- WFH allowance - $250 work from home allowance to get you set up for working from anywhere.
- Choose your own gear - Fully set up with either a Mac or PC + peripherals
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get deep customer insights to supercharge growth