Account Executive (US) - SaaS
Are you a sales professional looking for the opportunity to step into a SaaS startup where your input and achievements make a measurable difference? Do you want the opportunity to partner with businesses to help the solve their CX insight issues by utilising the Kapiche system?
We currently have an opportunity for a sales professional to join our growing Account Executive team in Utah, USA. Our sales processes are establish with proven success. This means you won't be spending months cold calling for the sake of hitting KPI's. Working closely with our team in Utah, the Director of Sales, and the COO, you will have all the tools to ensure your success. Our customers can stretch across multiple industries, with your stakeholders being anyone from a Customer Experience professional through to Chief Technology Officers.
To be successful in this role, you will need to connect with leads and clients, and understand how their business operates, as well as the problems they face. Our customers often rely on us to unearth roadblocks in their business, before showing them how Kapiche can help. With so many moving parts - Data, Security, Customer Experience etc. It is important that you can think strategically and bring these together.
Often this process will present challenges that you won't see in other roles. To overcome these, you'll need to be able to think laterally, have patience, and also be able devise creative solutions. If you come from a technical background or if you're someone who gets excited about new technologies, solving these problems will be an enjoyable part of the role. A background in SaaS or Technology sales - particularly selling into Mid-Enterprise organisations - will see you hit the ground running.
What you will do:
- Own the sales process from end-to-end, from business planning, initial outreach, discovery, qualification, validation, negotiation, and closing deals.
- Identify good fit prospects based on the long-term goals of the business and alignment with Kapiche's capabilities.
- Obtain sample data from prospects and run jaw-dropping presentations and demonstrations using our software on their data.
- Use consulting and relationship-building skills to fulfill the role of a trusted adviser for target accounts.
- Be able to lay the foundations of your own process to stay on top of what needs to be done.
- Own your sales metrics (close rate %, win rate %) and empower yourself in an environment with this metric focus.
Essential for the role:
- 4+ years quota carrying sales experience, particularly in SaaS, B2B software sales, and/or Analytics.
- A natural hunger and resilience to achieve great things - you get the job done.
- Outstanding consultative skills.
- Enjoyment of building high-quality relationships with customers through taking them on a journey to their desired outcomes.
- A genuine motivation within a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- Comfort with autonomy and ambiguity.
Culture and our people are the main focus at Kapiche as we scale and grow. We don't want people to just "fit" into our culture. We are looking for people to enhance and add to it. Our sales team has a brilliant internal sub-culture of celebrating big and small wins and helping each other to rise up. We love team players here!
If you are looking for a role that is equal parts challenging, interesting, and rewarding in a sales team that has a proven method for success, then Kapiche is likely the place for you. A few benefits you can expect from Kapiche are:
- Highly competitive salaries and stock option grants
- Medical benefit coverage (including medical, dental, and vision, among others)
- A flexible, remote-first environment
- Unlimited PTO
- World-class sales training and support for your entire tenure
- Paid Parental Leave
- An annual personal and professional development budget
- A WFH office setup allowance
If you like the sound of the role and us at Kapiche, then please send in your application today!
As a member of the Circle Back Initiative, we commit to providing a response and outcome to all applicants!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Get deep customer insights to supercharge growth